Guidelines for Parents/Guardians:-
- The school prepares students for (i) The ICSE exam at the end of STD X and (ii) The ISC exam at the end of Std. XII. These examinations are conducted by the CISCE, New Delhi.
- The medium of instruction in the school is English, The curriculum is the lower classes includes English, Hindi, Maths, Science, and Social Studies as the main subjects,besides this moral science, G.K., S.U.P.W. and Art make education all-round and interesting.
- Sanskrit & Telugu are given as a option for the third language in Std. IV and Std.VI.
- Science is divided into Physics, Chemistry & Biology from Std. VII onwards.
- An option of science or Commerce is given in Std. IX as per the CISCE rules.
- SUPW(Socially Useful Productive Work) and project work is compulsory in all classes.
- Tution fee is payable on monthly basis and Rs. 50/- will be charged as late fine.
- Default in fee for 3 months, name will be struck off from the roll and re-admission has to be tajken as per rule. Re-admission fee will be Rs.500/-